On behalf f the entire staff of Wagon Wheel Elementary School, I would like to welcome you to our website. In visiting our website, we hope to showcase our various school programs, introduce our talented and dedicated staff and keep you abreast of what’s happening at our school.
Parent involvement is a key component to our school’s success. Parent volunteers supplement and enrich our instructional program. By joining the PTA, parents are instrumental in decision making, program enrichment, and most importantly, making a positive difference in the lives of children.
Active and effective parent involvement also includes:
- Conscientiously reading all of the information that is sent home from the school
- Talking to your child each day about their school experience
- Always responding to notes, email and calls from the teacher
- Attending Parent Conferences, Back to School Night and Open House events
- Setting an identified time for homework and providing appropriate support
- Sending your child to school well rested, well nourished and on time
- Visiting the school and PTA website (www.wagonwheelpta.com) on a regular basis
- Signing up for the Wagon Wheel Listserve on the CUSD website
Your ongoing participation and support will make a significant difference in helping your child be successful in elementary school and beyond.
Our staff is committed to providing a safe, engaging learning environment for all students. We invite you to join us in this process and look forward to working with you closely!
Thank you for visiting our website!
Kathy Parker, Principal
Wagon Wheel Elementary School