Olympiad #9 Hints
1. What should be the sum of the numbers in each row, column, and diagonal?
2. Make a table which shows the order of terms, terms of the sequence, and multiplies of 3.
3. List the possible dimensions in some orderly fashion.
4. Suppose you travel 60 miles at a rate of 30 miles per hour. How long will the trip take?
5. The product of the 2-digit number 5* and B is 432. What digit would B be?
book orders LAST one get your summer READING
Book orders due Friday 4/28 in class or online Saturday 4/29
FINAL due May 4th and a Celebration Party!
Student Council dress up day Any character seen on a SCREEN ! April 28th
Walk Through the American Revolution
April 25th is the Walk Through the American Revolution. Students need to memorize their cards, practice their skit and dress up! Parents are welcome. More info will be coming.
5th grade Math placement test
We will be testing for the SBA May 1-5 and if needed 8-9. Remember to get plenty of rest and eat a healthy breakfast. We test first thing each morning.
4th California Blast Days
FUN day playing games with the other 4th grade classes!
Next item due: Rough Drafts Friday, 4/21